2021 COVID-19 Response:
We livestream our services in case you are unable to attend in person. The stream goes live at 10am (EST) on Sundays. CLICK HERE for the link.
For the most up to date information follow us on Facebook if you click HERE you will be directed to our Facebook page.
OUR DOORS ARE OPEN! We are currently abiding by state gathering restrictions and guidelines as we hold our regular weekly services.
Church service look slightly different for the time being. The following are changes you can expect to find, at least for the next couple of months as we find balance again:
1. We are holding all normal services. This includes Sunday morning service (@10am) and Thursday Night Family Church (@6:30pm).
2. We are be cleaning and sanitizing the facility between services. We will have added wall mounted hand sanitizers for your use through out the church in convenient locations.
3. The meet & greet time of handshakes / hugs has been suspended until further notice.
4. We are not passing an offering plate. The plates are positioned on the communion table, in front of the lectern, for your offering.
5. We are practice social distancing of 6 feet with people outside of your immediate household.
6. If you are more comfortable wearing a face mask, we encourage you to do so.
7. We ask that if you are sick, or have been around someone who has been within the last 2 weeks, please be considerate of the health of others and worship with us online.
9. Children’s Church: Children’s church practices social distancing guidelines, as well as other recommended sanitary practices.
We are also still producing recorded sermons during this time. There are a couple of ways to access them:
1) You can follow this direct link HERE to where we post our sermons.
2) You can look us up on any major podcast app as “Lapeer Christian Church”.
We have taken the precautions to responsibly reopen our church, but even with these actions we cannot guarantee that you will not contract the virus at our church. We urge you to use your own discretion whether to attend in person services or not. We will still offer the messages remotely for the foreseeable future. If you do decide to attend please respect the health of other by observing the measures listed above to keep our gatherings as safe as possible.